Friday 24 May 2013

FUNNY CUTE WEDDING CAKE TOPPERS

Planning to get married soon?
Looking for a Cake Topper a little bit different to the traditional Bride & Groom?
Maybe something a little bit quirky or cute?

Well....................

I'm a huge supporter of the Handmade Industry, I myself being a designer in Handmade industry know and appreciate the quality and time that goes into Handmade.  

In this blog you will get just a preview of what is out there right now, in most cases with Handmade you can get something custom made to your specifications which you will not get on a High Street 

While scouring www.etsy.com I came across some very comical and cute cake toppers that would give that extra little something on your special day

Under each photo I have added a link so that you can take a more detailed peek at the talent in your own time

We'll start with a little bit of a Raunchy one that will get those eyes turning

Oh Dear, I think we know who wears the trousers here ;-)

This Military Cake Topper is so adorable

Ooooohhhh this is just soooo cute

Oooopppps, blush ;-)

Love Family Guy?? Take a look at this

If you love Birds this Cute Cake Topper could be for you

Last but not least the drunken pair

Thats it for now :-) I hope you have enjoyed my blog and had some inspiration and maybe a laugh at these fantastic Wedding Cake Toppers :-)

If your looking for something Floral to wear for your wedding day, please feel free to pop over to my etsy shop where I handsculpt flowers from scratch at and make into Jewellery & Accessories https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/tashascreation

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS, I LOVE TO HEAR HOW YOU FIND MY BLOGS :-)


1 comment:

  1. If you are looking for monogram wedding cake toppers in US, Wedding Collectibles is best option for you. Wedding Collectibles provide you all type of weeding cakes like custom cake toppers, disney cake, dragon wedding cake toppers and more.

    ReplyDelete